The exact location and ways to travel to Nashik
- Nashik is located in the Northeast region of Maharashtra and is very close to Gujarat.
- It is a perfect destination for a weekend getaway from Mumbai for people from Gujarat as well as Mumbai.
- A Mumbaikar can reach Nashik by train, by air and by road.
- By road, the journey takes about 4 and a half hours.
- There are direct trains available from Mumbai to Nashik.
- Traveling can get a bit hectic, so to avoid that, we suggest you keep yourself accompanied with great music and entertaining people.
October to March are said to be the best months to visit Nashik, as you can really see Nashik for what it is.
Nashik is very well known for Grapes, Onions and Tomatoes and table grapes. In fact, a table grape revolution was started in Ozar, a small town near Nashik. Today, these table grapes are widely exported to Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Nashik is also widely recognized for Sula Vineyards and the Sula Fest and the Kumbh Mela.
Strolling through the vineyards is the most fun thing to do in Nashik. The fresh smell of grapes from the vines is really enticing.
You can visit places like the coin museum, the Gargoti Museum, the Dugarwadi waterfall, the Kalsubai Peak, Chamber Caves and Blue Lagoon Water Park.
Nashik is said to be Lord Rama’s adobe during his 14 years in exile. The Anjaneri mountain, near Nashik district is said to be the birthplace of Lord Hanuman.
To experience the best of what Nashik has to offer without compromising on luxury, we recommend E&G Resort, Beyond By Sula Wines & The Source at Sula in Nashik that provides you with luxurious accommodation & facilities along with fun activities like vineyard tours, boat riding, trekking, cycling and more.