The exact location and ways to travel to Jawhar
- Jawhar is a city in the Palghar District of Maharashtra.
- It is about 145kms from Mumbai.
- For a weekend getaway near mumbai, the best way to travel is by road.
- There is so much more fun in driving along nature’s beauty than by a train.
- By road it takes around 3 hours to reach Jawhar from Mumbai.
Jawhar looks very inviting during all the seasons. It experiences milder summers than Mumbai, is much more greener in monsoons, and is so much more pleasant and cooler in winter.
Jawhar is known for the beautiful locations it offers the tourists all year round.
You can do all the touristy activities at Jawhar, like visiting the famous locations like DabhosaDadarkopara waterfall, Jaivilas Palace, Hanuman Point, Kal Mandavi waterfall and Khad-Khad Dam.
Jawhar, as a princely state, became a part of Bombay Presidency during the British Raj, it was also given a 9-gun salute status. We recommend Shanti Sarovar Resort & Rural Mania in Jawhar provides you with Luxurious & Rural accommodation & facilities.